Wednesday, March 2, 2016

DIY Heidi Swapp clear frame inlay

I am so in love with my new Heidi Swapp gallery wall in my scrap studio and I wanted to share a quick video on how I created my clear  frame inlay that sits perfectly in the large decorative frame. The gallery wall collection will be at your local Michaels stores any day now so be on the look out soon.
@kimjeffress @heidiswapp #heidiswapp #hsgallerywall #diy

I love the pop of hot pick against the clear then matched with the Mint striped mat.

@kimjeffress @heidiswapp #heidiswapp #hsgallerywall #diy

The new texture paste adds some subtle  texture and height to a project without the bulk.
@kimjeffress @heidiswapp #heidiswapp #hsgallerywall #diy

Enjoy my video as I share how quick and  easy it is for you to achieve this effect as well!


Photobucket

2 comments:

Scrapthat said...

Very pretty Kim, but your video is marked private so I'll be back! :D

Emma said...

The hot pink + mint with that white frame is gorgeous! I'm definitely going to have to try and get it sent over here.. ;)