Monday, November 16, 2015

Oh What Fun!!!!

Have you spotted the brand new Heidi Swapp Oh What Fun collection at your local and independent store yet? The  Christmas collection is full to the brim with a 12 x 12 pattern paper pad, 6x6 pattern paper pad, ephemera, wood veneer, washi tape, glitter tags, clear  ephemera, plastic shapes...the list goes on an on. I used the collection recently to to create this layout about our very own Elf on the Shelf!
I love the bold black and white check pattern paper that comes in the paper pad!

@kimjeffress @heidiswapp #heidiswapp #hsohwhatfun #christmas

I cut my own title from some yellow Bazzill Basics cardstock that I embossed then laid down. I then overlayed that fun wood veneer piece for some subtle texture!

@kimjeffress @heidiswapp #heidiswapp #hsohwhatfun #christmas

I tucked some of the tags behind my photo and tied some yellow  thread for a coordinated look.

@kimjeffress @heidiswapp #heidiswapp #hsohwhatfun #christmas

The collection comes with some plastic fuseable shapes. To my blue star shape I stapled one of the paper ephemera pieces before layering on some of the glitter stickers and wood veneer arrow!

@kimjeffress @heidiswapp #heidiswapp #hsohwhatfun #christmas

This layout came together quick and easy because everything in the collection coordinates beautifully. I hope you find it at your nearest stockist soon!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Lizzy Hill said...

Love it! Such a bold happy page - the embossed title looks fab:):)